I haven't shopped much lately, but here a few pieces that I picked up in preparation for Fall (whenever it decides show up in Alabama).
Denim Jacket (Sold Out)
1. A great fitting denim jacket is a wardrobe staple, and I love the wash on this one.
2. A faux leather jacket in an edgy cut and/or color can be worn over everything from feminine dresses to basic jeans with a tee.
3. The wedge sneaker is a trend that slowly grew on me. I scored this neutral pair at a great sale price, and I think they'll add a little something to my casual outfits.
4. Every girl needs a pair of leopard shoes! I plan on treating these like a neutral and wearing them with everything.
5. A cozy sweatshirt for those Fall ball games and lounging.
Post a Comment