1. What was the most productive thing you have done this week?
I put the finishing touches on my daughter's birthday weekend. Cupcakes with her class today, and a softball game followed by a pizza party tomorrow. I can't believe she'll be eleven on Sunday!!
2. Enjoying the winter or ready for spring?
I'm beyond ready for spring! I'm so over this cold weather, and I'm ready for light layers, soft colors, and sandals.
3. Are you an introvert or extrovert? Is your spouse the same as you?
I'm actually an extroverted introvert. I'm introverted at heart, but can be the life of the party (when I choose to be). My husband, on the other hand, is super extroverted! He's never met a stranger, and talks to everyone.
4. Would you rather go without music or television for 1 year?
I would have to choose television because I literally listen to music every day. I play music at work (12 hours straight), when I study, when I clean, in the shower, etc., etc.
5. Have you ever been truly scared of someone?
There was this one older guy when I was little that truly scared the bejeezus out of me. He was super creepy in my little mind.